Why to Choose Aadhya Yogshala
Who We Are
We live in a rat-race society that creates stress and sells quick-fixes. Yoga is a growing industry all over the world to get fit body, good health and wellness, with studios and gyms representing the source of yoga for many. Aadhya Yogshala started the same way, in a small town Rishikesh on the Himalayan. But the passion and vision that owner, Abhi Sharma, had for applying the rich ancient wisdom that yoga offers to modern living quickly outgrew the space and expanded into a worldwide offering.
Aadhya Yogshala is a place where we welcome every yogi who has dream to do something different . Aadhya Yogshala is a community of global teachers where we love to share our knowledge & experience. We are Rishikesh based yoga school our teacher are well trained and have long experience to teach.
Where We Are
Much more than a dot on Google Maps, Aadhya Yogshala exists in the hearts and minds of all who learn and teach there. Through experiences in unique classes, workshops, retreats, and training’s students gain a new perspective on life’s realities. Yoga creates more space, self-acceptance, and love for who we are, not who we want to be.
What We Offer
We possess the vision to provide impact full learning experiences that help you gain a new perspective on everyday life. We recognize the unique light within each human we meet and have built programs to inspire you from where you are at. We are not expecting perfection. We see the beauty of imperfection and help you to move with better ease, breathe more deeply, and release what holds you back.
By learning and living yoga’s ancient teachings, we can open our hearts, minds, and bodies to limitless possibilities. Yoga teaches you to find balance, harmony and energy renewal amidst the hectic bustle of everyday pressures and deadlines. Relax and enjoy a personalized yoga experience being lead by a seasoned leader. Once you understand how and why yoga works for every-body, you will have even more motivation to step onto your mat and apply yoga to everyday living.
Why Aadhya Yogashala
- Very experienced teachers
- Yoga Alliance Certificate (USA)
- Teacher Training Manual
- Two beautiful locations, Goa and Rishikesh
- 3 Star Stay
- Comfortable Accommodation With all Facilities
- Great location by the river and surrounded by mountains
- Night security
- Yoga Shala has beautiful views of river and surrounding hills
- Three vegetarian meals and 1 tea break every day
- Drinking water free of cost
- 24 Hours Wifi
- Option to learn and teach with us in the internship program
- Opportunity to teach in our school’s branches after graduation
- Opportunity to start our chapters in your country as Aadhya Yogshala Franchisee.
What Will You Learn Here
- How to give a solid and clear demonstration
- How to give clear instruction (working with Voice)
- Proper alignment of postures
- Yoga anatomy
- Hands-on adjustment
- How to avoid common injury during practice
- How to jump backward and forward (vinyasa flow)
- Mantra Chanting
- Yogic breathing (Pranayama) and their benefits
- Yogic body cleansing (Kriya yoga)
- Mudras and their benefits
- Yoga philosophy (Patanjali yoga sutra)
- Ayurveda and Yoga principle
- Assisting yoga class with other teacher
- How to teach 45 min to 90 min long class
- How to teach one to one class
- How to teach more than 10 people in a class
- Yoga career and business